The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peaceful rest

Ps 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Father you have provided for us the blessing of rest and sleep. May Michelle know that blessing as only you can provide. Rest that comes from peace with you, true rest of the body, soul, mind and spirit. As she lives through each day fulfilling the roles and responsibilities that have fallen to her keep her, and let her not be overwhelmed. Help her know when to stop, when to say no, when to keep still, when to rest. Bring these words to her mind "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety". In name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment