The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Acceptable in His sight



Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.




Thank you Father for being our God and always being with us. Sometimes we forget that we are in your presence even if we are not thinking of you. I ask today that Michelle feel your presence in her life each and every moment, that she take comfort in knowing your nearness. And not only comfort but motivation to serve you in ways that are acceptable to you. As she speaks, and thinks and ponders and wonders and muses - may she remember your loving presence. May the words of her mouth and the meditations of her heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, our strength and our Redeemer. In the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour and Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment