The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Monday, September 13, 2010

God’s grace is sufficient for us

2 Corinthians 12: 9 – 10 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

O Lord, give us the desire to be reflections of your Son the Lord Jesus. On good days and bad, in sickness and health. When men and women sing our praise, when they scorn and ridicule us, cause Michelle, cause all of us who bear the name of Jesus Christ to take joy in honoring Him through our weaknesses. Hard lessons Lord but you have promised to sustain us and when we are weak to give us your strength. Thank you for being our God. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment