The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coming in January - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord

Author’s note: Someone once emailed me after a post showed up with a “tough” Scripture passage. She wanted to know if there was some difficulty in Michelle’s life that she hadn’t heard about. I quickly assured her that there is never any intention to reflect current news events in Michelle Obama’s life. In fact, these posts are done sometimes a month or more in advance, so I have no idea what will be going on at that time. I do trust the Word of God is quick, powerful and appropriate for any occasion. It is my prayer that these passages and prayers send blessing into Michelle’s life and anyone who may come across them. I'd like to post more often in 2011 - prayer partners (or posters) are welcome. Thanks for stopping by and as always be blessed. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment