The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Turn me Lord, and I shall be turned.

Jeremiah 31:18,19 Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God. Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

Thank you Lord that you do not spare us by ignoring our sins. Thank you Lord that you do not allow us to continue in our sins without your guidance and chastisement. Help us to cooperate and not resist your work in us. Your will and ways are always best. Thank you that in each and every house, including the White House there is room at the cross. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment