The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

We are God’s Workmanship

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Dear Father you have said “We are your workmanship”. I have a request of my own and I don’t know what Michelle wants to be but I want to be a work that when you look at me you say “well done”. I know I have a long way to go, but I am comforted by knowing that I can keep diving into your Word and be confident that it is bringing about changes and transformations in me even when I’m not always cooperative. And so I also pray for Michelle, day by day their lives are under a microscope and everyone who is looking does not have their best interest at heart. I am praying Father with all my heart that she know you, know your Word and find that comfort and confidence that I find in you. Thank you for being such an available God, who loves and cares for us, who protects us from our enemies, who speaks to us through the Word, and who never leaves or forsakes us. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment