The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

We can sing a new song.

Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 3And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.



Dearest Father, thank you for a new song. A song that we can sing on good days and bad days. A song we can sing in times of plenty and times of woe. A song that comes from the joy of having your presence in our lives. May Michelle be able to sing that song, a song that gives her comfort and a song that gives you praise. Thank you for being our great God, increase our trust in you. In the name of your Son the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment