The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Boldness in sharing the faith:

Philemon 1:6 says, "I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."
Father in heaven, I thank you for each and every opportunity to speak to you and to speak of you to others. I pray that Michelle be unafraid to speak of her relationship with you to others. I think of my own challenges when trying to tell others about you and your Son Jesus Christ and imagine that hers are even greater. I pray that she find the balance, the timing and the boldness to know when to speak of you and how to weather the storm when it brings negative reactions. Thank you for being our God, may be not be ashamed to own you wherever we go. In the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment