The First Family!

The First Family!
Pray for this family.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spiritual understanding and knowing God's will

Colossians 1:9 says, "For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding."

The Apostle Paul prayed to you Father for the Christians he knew and loved. He was always talking to you about them. He never stopped. And so I pray for Michelle, talking to you about her because I believe it is your will that she be supported in this way. And just as Paul asked for the Christians he knew and loved. I pray for her. I do not know her personally, but I know that you have moved and worked in her life and placed her in the view of all the world for a time such as this. And I know as Paul knew that talking to you, interceding for others is a gift of support like no other. I pray and ask you Father to fill Michelle with the knowledge of your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding."May she walk in your light and your love. In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment